Practical ways to help Hope4
Donate clothes, food or other items to Hope4Hope4 are sorry but we cannot accept any more donations of clothes, bedding or toiletries of any kind unless previously agreed with us. We are currently in the process of emptying out our community lounge for future use, hence this decision. Thank you for your understanding. However, we still need donations of tents, rucksacks, sleeping mats & camp beds. Thank you.
Donations can be taken to the Hope Centre during opening hours or please phone the Hope Centre on 01788 572456 to arrange collection. Thank-you! Your help is appreciated!
Important Note: Surplus items donated to Hope4 will be shared with the food bank, given to charity shops or otherwise disposed of. Please only donate if you are happy for Hope4 to do this.
Fund-raising for Hope4
Consider helping with fund-raising. Either run an event yourself such as a coffee morning, or help with the fund-raising committee.
Please contact Lilian Francis: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prayer for Hope4If you are able to pray for Hope4 we ask that you would pray particularly for:
- the guests: for their protection, well-being, freedom from addictions, that they will find homes and jobs and will be encouraged.
- the support workers, volunteers and directors: for wisdom, strength, love and encouragement
- that Hope4 has the money, volunteers and resources needed to continue God's work
- that Hope4 will bring God's love and healing to those who need it
- that homeless and badly-housed people will come to the Hope Centre and to Hope4U, find friends and be helped both practically and spiritually