Charity Details and Director's Names
Hope 4 (Rugby) Ltd. is a Registered Charity (no. 1126487). It is also a Private Company, limited by guarantee, (Companies House no. 06614898).
We seek to relieve the plight of homeless and badly-housed people in Rugby and those experiencing food poverty. We deliver a number of services to achieve this aim: The Hope Centre, Hope4U, the Rugby Food Bank and the Rugby Winter Shelter.
The Directors / Trustees as at the AGM 2016 are Michael Bochenski (Chairperson),
Joyce Woodings (Company Secretary), Diana Mansell (Treasurer), Corinne Mason (Foodbank), Georgina Newton,
Lilian Francis, Phil Clucas and Richard Phillips.
At their meetings they review, inform and take decisions concerning the charity’s present and future activities, funding and policies.
Contact information is available in the Contact Us section of this web-site.
Hope4 Case for Support April 2015To build on our proven track record in helping homeless people in Rugby, the charity is seeking to raise new funding for:
- Meeting the growing needs of homeless or badly housed people in Rugby
- Developing new services e.g. providing health care facilities, providing classes in English as a foreign language, delivering pre-tenancy guidance sessions, and introducing a local rent guarantee deposit scheme.
- Clearing the loan taken out to purchase and refurbish the new Hope4 day centre premises.
Forms and Vounteer Guidance
- Hope4 Referral Form (includes Risk Assessment and Exclusion Policy)
- Standing Order Form
- Gift Aid Form
- Hope4 Volunteer Application Form
- Hope4 Volunteer Agreement Form
- Hope4 Volunteer Guidance
- Rugby Winter Shelter Volunteer Application Form
- Incident Reporting Form
- The Hope Centre Referral Procedure, Form and Admissions Policy Guidelines
- Equalities and Diversity Policy
- Fundraising Policy
- Confidentiality and Data Protection Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Lone Worker Policy
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Policy
- Complaints Policy and Procedure
- Disciplinary Policy
- Grievance Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Internet Policy
- Finance Policy
- Risk Assessment Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- The Essential Trustee: reference document from the Charity Commission